Hercules' Sixth Labor-Simone & Bronwen
This storyboard does not have a description.
Stymphalian birds swarm down on the fields and destroyed crops.
Hercules is mad.
Athena gave Hercules a brass rattle to scare off the birds.
Hercules feels thankful.
The birds flew off and Hercules shot them with poisoned arrows.
4. Hercules SHOT them with his poisoned arrows.
5. Hercules WAS given a brass rattle by Athena.
3. ...the bronze birds FLEW off...
2. They came out of Lake Stymphalus in Arcadia, SWARMED down on the fields, and destroyed crops like locusts.
1. These WERE man-eating birds with claws, beaks, and wings of bronze.
Athena respects Hercules for his manliness and good heart. Athena possesses a human like characteristics.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art