Lord of the flies project
By ebre4157, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
I don't see any smoke, Ralph-where is it?
Ralph, where's the ship?
They'll see our smoke!
Ralph: I have to get up there and set the fire so the ship can see us... If I can get up there in time...
Ralph is on top of the mountain trying to start the fire. Since Jack did not watch the fire.
(3) Ralph: There was a ship and the fire was burned out!
(1) Ralph: Come Back! Come Back!
(2) Jack: Look Ralph! I killed my first pig!
Why is this an important scene in the book?
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art