This storyboard does not have a description.
2. I have to tell you something.
1. Kuno? I'm here. My gosh have I had rough trip.
In this part of The Machine Stops, Kuno is telling his mother, Vashti, all about what the machine has done to them. He tells her all about the stuff he did on his "trip" and everything he did was prohibited this society. He rediscovered that humans have muscles and bodies but everybody has spent so much time worshiping their machines that everyone has forgotten that. Vashti does not understand this because she has spent almost her whole life in the chair and has relied on it so much. Kuno also says that he might become homeless (Death).
2. I am done with that Machine!! We have become slaves to it.
1. I can't believe you did this. Who do you think you are? I can't believe you might be homeless.
This is the part of The Machine Stops where Vashti is furious at Kuno and she leaves and never sees his face again.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art