Types of Triangles- Emily Gray
By emilygray, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
The Properties of Triangles
There are 3 main types of triangles...
1. Equilateral Triangle
- 3 straight sides of equal length - 3 angles that all equal 60 degrees - 3 lines of symmetry
2. Isosceles Triangle
- 2 sides of equal length - 2 equal angles - 1 line of symmetry
3. Scalene Triangle
- No sides of equal length - No equal angles - No lines of symmetry
Conclusion: - There are 3 types of triangles - All with different properties - All triangles do have one thing in common= they all equal, in total, 360 degrees
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!