This storyboard does not have a description.
Look how far I have come! I've finally finished my first ever short film, and to say I enjoyed it would be an understatement. To put into context all my hard work throughout my preliminary task, it has really shown through my final product, especially in my overall editing and cinematography knowledge.
At the start, I was very overwhelmed with the pressure to produce a good film and to ensure it followed certain guidelines as I never done media before. Therefore, it took a while getting used to it but somehow I caught along on the way and I ended up having a major breakthrough.
Within my group, I had all previous GCSE media students therefore I was the only one who has basic knowledge of the subject and I required to research about it more in order to give my group the help it needed. Throughout the preliminary task, I learnt a lot of new skills, from the 180 degree rule, match on action and over the shoulder shot to the editing terms such as using the software and how to navigate around it.
I believed I contributed equally into the groups work, as I did the storyboards and character profiles in the planning side, as well as giving my input into ensuring that the camera angles were correct and that the editing side flowed smoothly. This was a trial to help us gain insight to what it is like planning and filming, but I do believe the constructing final product prior to actually filming was more challenging than in the preliminary.
Subsequent to filming the short task, we found out that our idea and entire cinematography was basic and did not display our full potential. Granted that it was not possible to have a complex idea, therefore this task was a huge learning curve in terms of the equipment and putting the pieces together. I learnt so much in a short amount of time about how to fully optimise time and to plan effectively.
My lack of self-confidence and knowledge really hindered my performance within the group, therefore I promised myself that next time I would be more involved and take on new roles. These roles included: acting, doing the lighting, in charge of the props as well as my costume and the title sequences editing.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art