Social Studies Story board
By emma_k17, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Martin Luther questioned the logic and truthfulness of the Roman Catholic Church.
Why does the Roman Catholic Church make us pay for salvation? The Bible says no such thing!
2. Martin Luther wouldn't stand for the churches' wrong doing. He decided to write 95 Theses
3. Martin Luther nailed the 95 Theses on the door of the church.
4. The invention of the Printing Press publicized the 95 Theses.
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
5. John Calvin heard about Martin Luthers' and greatly agreed with him.
Hey, this guy has a point.
6. King Henry excommunicated Martin Luther from the church, and demanded he take back his words.
You'd better take back your words!
Why should I? Prove me wrong!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!