This storyboard does not have a description.
12) The shot opens with the bouquet only. However the camera follows them as they are being picked up by the protagonist. The diegetic score continues to play. - 15 secs
13) Big close up of protagonist in order to convey guilt and a moment of revelation. The score fades out as the protagonist picks up the flowers. - 10 secs
14) Low angle shot of protagonist dropping flowers which will cover most of the shot as the protagonist runs off screen in distress. -5 secs
15) Establishing shot of the next scene as the camera pans from the sky to a sub-urban area. The score transitions to something more sinister and suspensul. - 15 secs
16) Extreme long shot of protagonist walking along the street as the camera tracks which helps to keeps the protagonist in the centre of the shot. The diegetic score continues to play. - 10 secs
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art