Homework for School #2
By emmie1, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
The Johnson's were very busy. Their relatives, the Wilson's, were coming to town. They are usually busy cleaning for any company, but with the Wilson's, the house had to be perfectly spotless. The Wilson's were fastidious people, wanting everything perfect.
2. I know sweetie, it is an atrocity how they act and the things they say! It will be OK.
1. Oh how I hate how the Wilson's just show up sporadically without letting us know till the morning of! They can discern anything about the house that is not perfect, even the way the cupboards are organized!
All day the Johnson's cleaned trying to make the house perfect. Mrs. Wilson kept deploying her sons to do errands or to do chores while she did chores too. They were all tense and stressed out as the time was ticking away...
2. No mom! It was all Jacob. Hey when are we going to eat? I'm getting voracious and could eat anything!
1. I asked you to do a feasible chore, weed the garden and clean the garage. There is mud all over now and the garage is trashed! Did you abet Jacob with making the mess, Sam?
3. Thanks for ratting me out!
The time had finally come... the Wilson's had arrived! The Johnson's got to finally show them how hard they worked!
1. Welcome to our beautiful home!
2. Thank You!
3. This house exemplifies a disaster house!
4. I would like to rebuke his 'thank you'!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art