The Toxic Substances Control Act of 1976
By ethanc99, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
1) Hey do you think we are being exposed to too many chemicals on a daily basis?
2) Yea. I think the lab that makes the chemicals should have regulations about the dangers and effects these hazardous materials can have on us.
2) Oh wow! Good thing there is finally a way to make sure labs like us can be held accountable for making sure chemicals are safe!
1) I am from the EPA. You are now required to test and report any new chemicals you produce that could have dangerous effects. If they do not meet our health requirements, we can ban it.
1) Because of the new chemical regulation law, tests have come back that all the chemicals you have been exposed to are safe and you are healthy as ever!
2) We love this new law!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics