This storyboard does not have a description.
1) How did decisions made by Byzantine Emperor Komnenos and Pope Urban lead to the First Crusade? 2) What did Pope Urban mean 1095.
1) They will soon be envoled into under sell.
2) If they didn't do something wrong they would die.
1) How did decisions made by Byzane Empeor Komnenos and Pope Urban lead to the First crusade? 2) What did Pope mean in 1095 when,
1) They will soon be involed into soil ject world.
2) If they didn't do something right they would die.
3) Describe the relationship between those living in the Holy Land prior to the crusades.
The relationship before between muslims christians, and Jews was peaceful until the seljuk turks took over palestine causing the crusades.
3) What allowed Christians to easily defeat their enemy in Jerusalem? 4) Describe the actions of Christians once they entered jerusalem,
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics