This storyboard does not have a description.
I am an inventor and a mathematician. I found the volume of a sphere, invented the Archimedean screw, wrote On the Sphere and Cylinder, and discovered that everyone has a center of gravity. Also, I invented the crane, the catapult, and devised exponential notation. If you would like to read my book, I can give you a signed copy.
1. No, I’m okay, thanks for asking.
3. I am sure that you would benefit greatly from my book, but if you like comic books better, then continue to waste your talent on reading pictures. Who might you be anyway?
2. Books are lame dude. I’m more of a hardcore guy. I’ll stick to my comics.
2. Good to know.
1. I, Alexander the Great am the greatest conqueror of them all. I have never lost a battle, and I never shall. Oh, and Sappho just so you know I am very rich. I'm also married, but nothing serious.
3. Thank you. I just had plastic surgery done by Hippocrates. Wait. No, I didn’t. I always look this great.
1. In case you wanted to know, I am single and 72. Oh wait, I meant 36.
2. Yeah, you really look 36.
I hate to have to end this “wonderful” discussion, but we have some business to attend to. The food has arrived, so dig in! Please discuss with your tablemates your ideas to make Athens great again! By the way, I am selling hats and tunics with that slogan on them.
1. Well, it’s only obvious I go first. I have a great idea to eliminate the Persians, thus ending Greece’s only threat. By conquering the Persian Empire, we gain control of a vast empire filled with riches. Athens would be rolling in gold, which could be used to beautify and allow Athens to gain power. With control of the largest empire in the known world, we Greeks would be able to spread Athenian Democracy faster than ever. Without the Persians, Greece would become unstoppable. We will go down in history.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art