story board

  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Hillary's political views: - equal pay for women -make the earth more green -make college more affordable -have more power over gun control
  • Hillary Clinton
  • BACKGROUND Hillary was the first lady from 1993 to 2003. She also is from the democrat and was the 67th United States Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.
  • Trump's political views: -stop illegal immigrants - wants to keep the second amendment - help people in the middle class pay off taxes
  • BACKGROUND In 1971 trump got involved in a large profitable building projects in Manhattan. In 1980, he opened the Grand Hyatt. In 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for president of the United States and shortly after the first Republican debate became the party's front-runner.
  • Donald Trump
  • Bernie's political views: - 99% of the US is getting poorer and the other 1% is getting richer he wants to help and switch that around
  • BERNIE SANDERS
  • BACKGROUND:Bernie was the junior United States senator from Vermont also he had been the longest-serving independent in U.S. congressional history. Sanders has been the ranking minority member on the Senate Budget Committee since January 2015, and previously served for two years as chair of the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee. In the 2016 election he is running as a democrat.
Just Created with Storyboard That
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!