This storyboard does not have a description.
7. Approach- Valentin enters a place of darkness when everyone tells him that his partner moved away from Los Angeles and when the baby almost drowned when she was left alone.
8. Ordeal- He undergoes the most challenging test because he then finds out that he's not the father of the girl in a court and when she also passes away within a few days later from an unknown disease.
9. Reward- He has now gained a lot of wisdom and strength.
10. Road Back- he then returns to his hometown- Acapulco with his "reward."
11. Atonement- him and his friends are now back together with the mission resolved and without worries.
12. Return- Valentin is no longer a womanizer and has a different lifestyle than before with no conflict.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!