This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Buy smartpill box at retail outlet (i.e. WalMart or Walgreens) or online (i.e Amazon) 2. Download smartpillbox app from iTunes/google play
1. Open App 2. register 3. Scan medications/sync with participating pharmacies/manually input prescription information
1. Medication reminders automatic based on input. Distance parameters automatic. Or manually adjusted. 2. Put pills into pillbox based on day/frequency
User forgets pill box on way to work? Once user more than designated distance from pillbox alert send to phone via text message alert user of distance from pillbox. Caregiver will also receive alert via text message.
User at lunch? 1. Time for medication: smartpill box lights up red/alert sent to phone. 2. User takes medication: smartpill box senses medication gone. Sends to app. App records date time and dosage. 3. Smartpill box turns green until next time medication due.
User going to doctor or need to provide medication usage to caregiver? Reports from app can be exported to various applications.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!