Life and Debt Activity
By gowris, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
We needed jobs, so we were employed by these Free Zones. We only make $30, but it's better than nothing.
2. They are Asian workers. They look happy. It's because they are paid more by the U.S. than we are by Jamaica.
1. Who are they?
1. The reality is that they move their facilities towards cheaper labor sources.
2. So it looks like they're not coming back, and we're unemployed.
We are closed due to reconstruction.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art