The Crucible Extra Scene part 2
By hasita, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Mary Warren's Reaction (2 sec)
Black Out ( 5 sec)
Notice (15 sec)
Abigail Williams has been hung at Gallows hill for her sinful deeds of mistreating her actions and her lying. Due to this many innocent people have died and there was no other way to give them justice other than killing her too.
- Mary warren in shock - Close up to show Facial Expressions of the shock - Cut to blackout - Dramatic hit when cutting to blackout (non-diegetic) - 1600's - 1800's costumes (long dressed and aprons)
- Blackout - Reverend Parris saying "Drop her." - Cut to extreme close-up of wood on the Gallows - Sad music starts playing (non-diagetic)
- Notice talks about why Abigail was hung - Extreme close-up on the wood of the gallows - Cut to blackout - Sad music playing to create a sympathetic mood (non-diegetic)
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!