This storyboard does not have a description.
1) To obtain social capital: Be responsive and credible. To lose social capital: Create no value or content, and follow no strategy on your social media.
2) The parameters of social capital are: Trust, ability, motivation and opportunity. The experts agree to all except for ability.
3) The experts believe in human-to-human marketing, rather than B2B/B2C - and believes that any strategic framework can be converted from B2C to B2B, as the focus should be human-to-human.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!