This storyboard does not have a description.
- Ordinary World - Image of twins (heroes) enjoying a sunny day - Bright and colourful lighting to show a happy, enjoyable society - Panning shot to show scenery and also to follow characters
- Call to adventure - In this scene the community has assembled for a town meeting as there is a serious, life threatening disease spreading through close suburbs. There is only one cure located far away and the mayor needs some people to join his crew on the adventure to find the key to open it. - Dark lighting would be used to show fear and a long shot to show the whole community as come together.
- Acceptance to the Call - The two teens willingly volunteer - Bright lighting as there is hope that the cure will be found a brought home - Heroic music
- Meeting the Mentor - Twins meet the guy who will assist them in there journey
- Crossing the Threshold - Twins following the road which leads to the forrest which is the beginning of there adventure - Dark lighting towards forrest as thats were danger lies - Mischievous music as they are not really sure what they are walking into
- Test Allies and Enemies - They're trying to find somewhere to camp ... find this cave and inside is a creature who becomes there allies. But at first it is a 'test' - Dark lighting to portray fear
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!