This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Genetic Variation The peacock is a bird who has magnificent feather. This helps the peacock find a mate and pass down its genes.
2. Overproduction of Offspring/Struggle for Survival The struggle is finding a mate in order to reproduce. Another one is able to squeeze its tail in order to get away from predators.
3. Differential Survival and Reproduction The male that is able to get the females attention will be able to reproduce. The other one will not and will maybe be able to find a mate or not.
4. Change in the Gene Pool Their will be a 50% chance the male will find a mate and pass down genes or a 50% chance the male will not find a mate and will not be able to pass down genes and die.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art