This storyboard does not have a description.
Alyce was in the heap and the midwife found her and recruited Alyce as her apprentice.
1. Hey you there, are you dead? Good I didn't want to have to walk over and call the bailiff to pick up your body. Now then get out of that heap. 3. Fine but you must do good and do whatever I say okay you little Brat.
2. Ms. please let me work for you I promise I will do good and I don't really eat much. 4. Thank you so much I promise I will work sore hard.
This is the part of the book where the midwife starts calling Brat "beetle" because she was in the pile of dung heap.
1. Since you are in that giant disgusting pile of dung heap I am going to call you beetle.
2. I had been okay with this so that I could stay with the midwife. Also I would get food and I needed it because I was a very scrawny person. I also would get a bed to sleep in.
This is when Will's cow is giving birth and Alyce helps Will get the baby cow out . The birth had been in more of a furrow.
1. She had a cow!!! Thanks alyce for helping me now I have two cows and this is just what I need to survive. Birth is as beautiful as when the flowers bloom.
2. Your welcome Will I will be with the midwife learning things and hopefully one day I will be a midwife. Doing that was as fun as skipping rocks.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!