This storyboard does not have a description.
Due Process Of Law
-Punishment should fit the crime -There must be an honest witness to prove the crime was committed -Only judges can determine the severity of someone's offense -Establish of permanent courts -Fair hearing -No punishment acted against you unless juries established
- Control within your own property/ right of usage - Restrictions on taxation - Fair settling of debt - Widows receive inheritance without taxation
- We are allowed to practice any religion at all -Uphold any religion even if it's from the homeland of other (without being judged -Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art