This storyboard does not have a description.
Robert Stewart: We have all the goods and better fertile land compared to Britain! Our merchants would be able to export our goods to other countries and we would prosper! Britain will then be begging for us!
Yes! Let's be independent from Britain! That way I do not have to worry about my property being taken away or worry about my job.
Robert Stewart: Similar to you my friend, the British soldiers have crowded up against the port and I've been without steady work ever since! They have also killed my close friend.
4. Then you can be the first ones dead in this rebellion. Anyone who supports the throne is a betrayer!
3. I agree with him. We are not stupid to go against the world's greatest power.
2. I understand your hatred for the British, but it would cost us our life if we are against the king and our mother country! I do not support this rebellion and being against the throne!
Robert Stewart: ENOUGH!!!!! Those who are not supportive of this rebellion can walk away, but if you talk about our plans we will pour tar over you.
A fight goes out inside the Inn...
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art