This storyboard does not have a description.
1. (Setting up before the customer comes. Making the store and the candy prepped before they get in.) 2. Hi sir how are you doing today? Would you be interested on tasting our signature lollipop today?
No mam I was looking at the chocolate candies over here.
Thank You mam they all sound fantastic, but I truly do not know which one I should get
3. Since you are looking at the chocolate candies I will go and search for some that we sell. 4. I have picked out 3 of our best kinds that may interest you. Chocolate Caramel swiss, Double Dark Chocolate Bar, and lastly Milk Chocolate Sticks.
5. When people come in here looking for chocolate, they usually love the milk chocolate sticks the best
7. Ok I will take you at the register. Can I take your number so we can send you different coupons for our store
6. Thank You I think I will get that one because you convinced me
Thank you and have a nice day You too Bye
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art