This storyboard does not have a description.
* Chapter 1- The Causes of the Revolution * Chapter 2- The Significant Events During the Revolution * Chapter 3- The Immidiate Consequences and Significance of the Revolution * Chapter 4- The Contributions to the development of the Democracy and how French Society Changed
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Causes of the French Revolution
First Estate: 1% of population (clergy)
Second Estate: 2% or population (rich nobles)
Third Estate: 97% of population (bourgeoise, workers, & peasants)
Created by: Jessicamarie Lim, Irina Caceres & Jason Vu
1. national debt 2. weak leadership 3. oppression & lack of representation of 3rd estate 4. harsh winter & scarce bread
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art