This storyboard does not have a description.
At the Convenience Store
1."Hey!" Yelled Jayden, "Where's the Mountain Dew!?"
2."Finally," said Carl. "I have the Mountain Dew."
In the Streets
1. "That Mountain Dew is mine!" Jason exclaimed.
2. Carl yelled, "I bought this Mountain Dew with my own money!"
Later That Night
1. "Thanks for the Mountain Dew Carl," Jayden laughed, "I didn't think it would be so easy."
1. Divided quotes (two sentences) 2. Divided quotes (one sentence)
1. Ending quote 2.beginning quote
1. Divided quotes (one sentence)
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art