st Judes hospital

  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • My daughter has cancer what will i do.
  • I know you should go to st. Judes hospital for kids.
  • Here at st. Judes we care for children with cancer and find cures as well as for other diseases.
  • Here at st. Judes its our job to find cures to cancer and here nobody recieves a bill.
  • ST. JUDES CHILDREN`S RESEARCH HOSPITAL
  • We only take 19%and the other 81 % goes to research and about 260 patients are helped daily
  • You can help by donating online or to us personally if you have more questions visit stjudes.org
  • Thank you so much you just saved my daughter.
Just Created with Storyboard That
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!