This storyboard does not have a description.
Scene 1: Scrooge and Fred at Scrooge's Office
"You keep christmas in your way, Fred! Let me keep it in mine." "Bah, Humbug!!"
Good Day, Sir! Merry Christmas, Uncle Scrooge!!
Scene 2: Marley appears suddenly in Scrooge's bedroom
Bah Humbug!! Why do you torture me? Why is your presence here?
Scene 3: The Cratchit family receives an unexpected Turkey on Christmas Day!!
Oh my!! What a huge Turkey!!! We did not order that!! It must be the wrong house!
1. In this part of the story, Fred comes to wish his Uncle Scrooge a Merry Christmas but he orders him away 2. The characters in this scene are Scrooge and Fred. 3. Scrooge is a greedy, cold-hearted man who doesn't like Christmas. Fred is Scrooge's nephew who just got married. He is jolly, happy, and loves Christmas. He doesn't care that he is not rich. 4. I chose this scene because it shows how mean Scrooge is in the beginning of the story.
1. In this scene the boy sent by Scrooge delivers the big turkey for their Christmas dinner. Scrooge wants to surprise them!! 2. The characters in this scene are Bob Cratchit and his family, and the little boy that was sent by Scrooge to deliver the Christmas turkey. 3. Bob Cratchit is a kind, understanding man who will do anything for his family. The small wages he earns from Scrooge all go to support his family. Mrs. Cratchit and the rest of the family are poor but humble and very close. 4.I chose this scene because it shows the complete change in Scrooge. He is now a giving, generous man who wants everyone to have a great Christmas
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art