Storyboard for Emily Richardson
Our storyboard is about the presentation that she did on bullying.
I still use these messages.
Self-esteem- a realistic respect for or favorable impression of one self
Self-talk-the act or practice of talking to oneself, either aloud or silently and mentally
Self-acceptance-the act of taking or receiving something offered
1.Sticks and stones may break your bones but words may never hurt.
3. People who you call your friends may not be your friends.
2. You have to know who your friends are and who are your acquaintances.
Ok I will.
Let the new girl sit beside you.
I am a good friend. A time I was there for a friend was when my friend was crying I was there when she need to talk
I will watch what I say and do because it i will impact someone's life in a good way or in a bad way.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art