HED Communication Differences
This storyboard does not have a description.
How was your day today?
Long. Still have a lot of work to catch up on.
Well, I went to see Linda and she got new cabinets in her kitchen. They're white oak and they're beautiful. *continues kitchen talk* What do you think about that?
*Thinking about work assignment* Well whatever you think hunny.
1) You weren't even listening were you?
3) *Interrupts* A long day I know. But we need to talk about this. It's a constant issue for us.
2) You know i had...
Just tell me what you want me to do to fix it.
Well you can start by tuning into me when I'm talking to you.
Our different styles of communication can work together by expressing our feelings.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art