Man vs. Man - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
By kated, Updated
This is an example of the literary conflict "Man vs. Man" through the novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
The example includes:
- At least one reason for the conflict
- Two ways the conflict affects Dorothy
- The final outcome of the conflict
Nobody cares about me and Toto! I wish I could go somewhere over the rainbow.
Dorothy and Toto land in Oz
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.
You're in Munchkinland! Wear the silver slippers and go to the Emerald City!
I'd like to go home!
Dorothy and her friends get to the Emerald City and visit the Wizard
You must kill the Wicked Witch of the West
Dorothy and friends in Winkie Country
The witch sent these evil wolves!
The witch sent 40 soldiers
Dorothy finally defeats the Wicked Witch!
Hey, you took my shoe! (throws bucket of water).
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!