Man Vs. Nature - Moby Dick
By kated, Updated
This is an example of the literary conflict Man vs. Nature as shown in Moby Dick.
- The conflict protagonist has with the animal/force of nature
- The effect of the conflict on the protagonist
- The final outcome of the conflict.
No one will stop me from reaching it!
"Call me Ishmael" I witness everything.
I need to find the White Whale, Moby Dick
My son's ship was attacked by the White Whale. Help me find him!
I lost my arm to Moby Dick - it's not worth it.
I will not be dissuaded. I must get the White Whale.
Captain Ahab's obsession leads to tragedy.
The whale rammed our ship, The Pequod, and it sank. Everybody died, except for me.
The whale! It's dragging me down!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art