Man vs. Self - Hamlet
By kated, Updated
This storyboard demonstrates the Man vs. Self conflict through Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- sets up an inciting incident (before conflict begins)
- Shows the effect of the internal conflict on the main character
- Shows the final effect of the conflict in the story
Teachers can add more or less requirements depending on their classroom needs and time.
Hamlet, I am the ghost of your father. Avenge my murder!
Night - outside Elsinore in Denmark
"To be or not to be?"
Did I really see my dad?
Am I going crazy?
Hamlet is deeply affected and begins acting erratically.
How should I kill my uncle?
Was the ghost of my father telling the truth?
What should I do about Ophelia?
Hamlet's indecision led him to act after Claudius hatched a plot to kill him. He, Claudius, his mother, and Laertes perish.
"Goodnight, sweet prince."
Horatio, stay alive so you can tell our story.
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!