First 10 Amendments
By kayla3rd, Updated
1. Freedom of Speech, Religion, Press, Assembly, and Petition
Excuse me, would you like to sign this petition to get Sam Pepper off Youtube?
Of course, he needs to get off of it right now.
2. Right to Bear Arms
3. Quartering Soldiers
... And Stay Out!!
4. Arrests and Searches
Search Warrant ............
5. Rights for a person accused of commitinga crime
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?
6. Rights of persons on trial for crimes
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art