''The Most Dangerous Game''
By kemia1978, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
TITLE ''THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME''
EXPOSITION - Mr. Rainsford and General Zaroff are the main characters. - On a Carribean sea/ ship trap island. - Mysterious/ Suspensful mood.
'' No general, I will not hunt''(connell 73).
CONFLICT - Rainsford does not agree with the the things general zaroff is doing/saying.
- Rainsford has to survive for three days. - Rainsford sets traps for the general. - Rainsford takes on obstacles such as Ivan and the hounds.
RISING ACTION - ''But why discuss that now? three days hence we can discuss it over a bottle of Veuve Clicquor'' (Connell 75). - ''Throwing off his sack of food, Rainsford took his knife from it's stealth and began to work with all his energy''(Connell 76). - ''He could stand were he was and wait. That was suicide.He could flee. That was postponing the inevidable. For a moment stood there thinking''(Connell 78).
- Rainsford jumps off a cliff in order to save himself from the general and win the game.
CLIMAX - ''He heard the sounds then he leaped far out into the sea....''(Connell 79).
- Rainsford did not die, because of how skilled of a swimmer he was and this shocked the general.
FALLING ACTION - ''Rainsford! How in God's name did you get here?''(Connell 80).
- Rainsford finally gets sleep after some of the longest,draining, days of his life.
RESOLUTION - ''He had never slept in a better bed, Rainsford decieded''(Connell 80).
THEME - Man VS Nature
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art