This storyboard does not have a description.
• In 312 AD at the Milvian bridge over the Tiber River in Rome two mighty armies gathered to do battle
• This battle between Constantine and Maxentius would decide who controlled the Roman Empire.
• Maxentius prayed to the Roman gods for help but Constantine turned instead to the God of the Christians.
• In the sky Constantine saw a vision, a glowing cross and the words – In this sign you will conquer.
• Constantine was amazed. He adopted Christ’s sign, the Chi-Rho, and painted it on his soldiers’ shields.
• Constantine went into battle, even though his army was outnumbered, and won. From then on he regarded himself as a Christian.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics