This storyboard does not have a description.
Tap! Tap! Tap!
Thump, thump, thump
•Three ladies; Mary, Lorell, and Jannet • Volunteered to look after a mansion that is never used by family they're working for • Rumors say that mansion is cursed, one after another, people disappear and never return
• While working and cleaning mansion Jannet, Mary, and Lorell hear tapping on a window coming from room right next to the one they were in • When they checked the window in other room there was no sign something was there
• Just to be safe they locked all the windows and doors that made it able to enter mansion • Then heard tapping on a window again in different room, went and checked and saw a furry tail and heard silent pattering on the walls slowly disappering
• After a few hours the three ladies heard laughter • Soon figured out that laughing was not from a human but an animal • They tracked down where the laughing was coming and saw the monkeys
• Mary, Lorell, and Janette all went to top floor and locked themselves in with everything they need; food, water, and first-aid kit • They all heard a crash followed by laughter then scampering feet, destroying things
• Neighbor that lives nearby heard things crashing inside mansion and what looked like animals going in through chimney • Neighbor called police and animal control to come and help and Mary, Lorell, and Janette were all safe
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!