This storyboard does not have a description.
That Medicare billing rule change has caused issues with the claim editor and now we have a big increase in denials. Has anyone figured out what we need to look for and how to fix it?
I got the rule change summary from our Billing Experts a few weeks ago and it had details about the editor updates that would be needed. I'll verify that all of the required changes were made
We can also check with our Billing Expert team for some additional guidance and get back to you.
I took the editor update summary to the IT department and it turns out one of the rules was not turned on. We fixed the problem and the claims should be correct going forward.
Our Billing Expert team was able to tell us what we need to do to rebill all the current claims to correct the problem and get them paid.
Thanks for all the updates! I am so glad this is fixed so we can avoid these denials and get those claims paid!!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art