This storyboard does not have a description.
*she pulls out artiphone and begins to experiment with it*
5. all clips move back and forth from eachtoher while narrator gives statement
4. Comes back to her and narrator states, "inspiration comes from anywhere, and everywhere." Then says, "Strum a guitar, bow a violin, tap a piano, loop a beat—on a single instrument. An intuitive way to create music and play any sound. Introducing the Artiphon."
*ballerina dances to music girl is starting to play*
*artist is inspired and begins to paint to the music as well*
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art