This storyboard does not have a description.
Annie Saves the Trees
By: Elana Burtman
2) Page 2 correlates with stage two of the hero's journey, Refusal of the Call. Annie believes she is unsuited to the task of getting a Christmas Tree because of her young age. This can be seen in the movie The Incredibles when Mr. Incredible ignores the call to be a hero because it was not socially acceptable.
1) Pages 1 and 2 correlate with stage one of the hero's journey, Call to Adventure. Background information is given to the reader and the main character, Annie, is in an ordinary situation when she is presented with new life altering information. This is similar to Star Wars when Luke discovers R2-D2 carries a important hidden message.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art