This storyboard does not have a description.
- Last day of school -Bella walks home - When she gets home she her mom tells her the news about the moving.
- She has to move during the middle of summer -She try's to find out the best ways to spend the last couple weeks with her friends. -Bella try's to find out if there's anyway to not move.
-She doesn't find a way not to move - The truck pulls up for all of her house stuff. -She gets to the airport and gets on the plane on her way to California.
- Bella arrives in California. - She gets settled in her new house. -Than her mom gets a call from her work. -Her mom go's to the office in California
-She has to move back to Colorado, because her moms work said that you could have just stayed here in Colorado. - Than Bella and her mom have to get everything out of the house. - Bella and her mom get settled in there new house but in the same area that they were in.
-Bella tells all her friends about how shes back home -the next week she plans to hangout with all her friends -She's happier now and is happy to be back home
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics