Point #2: Leaders of the Movement and their Role
• Who W.E.B. DuBois's was and his role in the Movement • Who M.M. Garvey was and his role in the Movement • Kwame Nkrumah was and his role in the Movement
Point #4: Effects of the Movement
• Short timeline of when and what countries were freed • The European power that freed each country • The reaction of the newly freed Africans
Conclusion: Where Does it Stand Today?
• The current stability of the governments • Current literacy rate of the whole continent • Whether or not the Pan African Movement achieved its goal of unifying and bringing all Africans back "to their roots"
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art