much ado about nothing comic strip
By logansabol, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Where is Count John? 4. Being that rude will get you nowhere.
3. He is both rude and annoying !
2. "He is of a very melancholy disposition." (2:1:4)
1. Too rude is more than rude. I shall lessen God's word this way.
2. "Well, niece, I trust you will be ruled by your father?" (2:1:41-42)
2. Well maybe one day you'll have a husband
1. Not until I get a different type of guy.
3. "The revelers are entering, brother: make good room" (2:1:69)
Leonato is looking for Count John at the costume party while standing with Beatrice, Hero and later joined by Antonio.
Beatrice thinks Count John is extremely rude but Hero says she is being too harsh.
Leonato tells Antonio to make way and stop talking to Beatrice because the rest of the party is arriving.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art