This storyboard does not have a description.
1. In class today and laura andres will learn about the past continuous
[SUJETO] + was/were + [VERBO con terminación -ing (gerundio)]
structure the past continuous
[SUJETO] + was/were not + [VERBO con la terminación -ing ( gerundio)]
was/were + [SUJETO]+ [VERBO con la terminación -ing ( gerundio)]?
1. Sentences in the past contiuous
1. You were making a cake. 2. The girls were having martinis. 3.They weren’t calling me. 4.The piggy wasn’t flying it was crying. 5. The phone wasn’t ringing.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art