This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Are you ready to go to the lake today Sis?
3. If you goI'll tell you something about the plants that live there. How about that do you still not want to go.
4. Okay that sounds fine. I do love to learn about plants anyway.
2. NO! Why do I have to go? I don't want to go.
1. Hey Sis, did you know that plants do photosynthesis?
2. No, I didn't know that.
1. Ok sis, let me explain the process of photosynthesis. Photosynthesis has three reactants which are carbon dioxide, water, and sunlight.
3. After that the process begins, the plant uses energy from the sun to make glucose and oxygen.
2. Photosynthesis starts at the chloroplast and then the chlorophyll absorbs the sunlight.
4.That is very interesting sis. Thanks for the information.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art