History cartoon

  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • On November 11, Warsaw, Poland was celebrating their Independence Day. 
  • But, led by the National Radical Camp, 60,000 people began a nationalistic march.
  • N
  • God, honour, country
  • R
  • C
  • They marched against: Gay rights, Muslim immigration, the European Union, and anything against Polish Catholic values.
  • THE EU
  • 
  • 
  • "Religion is important in our country and we don't want Islamisation..." - Pawel 21 from the Southern city of Rzeszow
  • Of the participants, 70% marched peacefully. The other 30% were extremists who threw smoke bombs and yelled fascists slogans. 
  • PURE POLAND
  • WHITE POLAND
  • During the ceremony, by President Andrezej Duda, European Union President Donald Tusk spoke out against the protesters.
  • "Independence Day has always been and will continue to be a celebration of all Poles and not just one party..." - Donald Tusk
Just Created with Storyboard That
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!