Health Storyboard; Negative Relationships
By marinacarter, Updated
1. Jasmine is picking on Marissa and making her feel bad. 2. This is hurting their relationship because one is being rude to the other.
3. All of the characters could be nicer to each other and try not to hurt anyone's feelings.
4. The way that Marissa was treated could have impacted her health triangle badly, and here's how; Mentally/Emotionally- They way she was treated could have made her depressed, and she might not be able to focus on school work. Physically- She might just sit and binge because she is afraid of the person who is hurting her. Socially; Marissa might not go outside because she is afraid that people will be mean to her and make fun of her like the person who is bulling her.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art