This storyboard does not have a description.
We need to meet at dinner in less than an hour but we can't be seen in public together because we're not related.
Yes, I know we are taking a risk right now. We can take separate streets and meet there. I'll see you there, goodbye.
(In her head) What will people think of me? Will they question why I am alone? Or will they question me why I am dressed in all black?
2. I was just going to the grocery store to pick up some groceries. Ok sorry for stopping, I'll be on my way now.
1. Hello ma'am where are you off to today in such a rush. 3. Ok then keep it moving we don't want no stopping in the streets.
1. Did you have any trouble getting over here? 3. Oh no at least no trouble, no one can find out about our secret spot.
2. Yes a man stopped me to ask where I was going. Nothing bad happened though, he just watched where I was going and when he was gone I bolted to here. 4. Yes no one must know, if someone finds out... something bad could happen. Let's eat.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art