7. The narrator feels bad about what he did so before he goes to apologize for his theft he wants to get as much seeds as he can for Mr. Wills.
8. Sam and the narrator go over to Mr. Wills so that the main character can confess his wrongdoings and offer to help him plant the seeds for next year. Mr. Wills took his apology and offer with no hesitation.
9. The narrator asks Mr. Wills if he really had double-ought buckshot in his gun. Mr. Wills opens the shell of the bullet and salt poured out.
I have to pick up as much seeds as I can.
I'm so sorry for stealing your melon.
It was you then. Why'd you do it?
Did you really have buckshot in your gun?
Take a look for yourself. See? Just salt.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!