This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Funniest Group of People Ever! 2. Totally Supportive 3. Everyone Does What They Need to do Mileage-wise but we ALL Wait for Everyone to Finish 4. Because sometimes you just need a parking lot party 5. Cheerleaders for everyone! 6. Sunday morning motivation 7. Communicate through our Facebook page but also now via phone calls, text messages and face to face chats
All Kinds of Fast
1. Local business dedicated to runners & walkers 2. True to the title All Kinds of Fast (including slow) 3. Saturday morning motivation 4.Like the Peeps these folks have become true friends 5. Everyone supports everyone and encourages them through tough times 6. Force to be reckoned with at local races - the fast kinds of us at least 7. Facebook group for communication but that has extended to phone calls, emails & texts 8. Becoming an overlapping group 9. Hold each other accountable & have fun together!
100 miles per month
1. Fully online group 2. Post daily completed miles to the Facebook page 3. Feedback about races, gadgets, gear and running life in general 4. Virtual cheering section for races 5. Source of accountability for getting the miles in 6. These people are hysterical and super supportive - looking forward to meeting some of them in person in December when I finish 26.2!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art