This storyboard does not have a description.
I've called you here so you can learn about cells. In Science class you are required to know about this, so listen closely. Cells are tiny little things that make up living things. The things you really need to know are the 6 things I'm about to tell you.
1. All organisms are composed of one or more cells 2. Cells are basic unit of structure and orginazation in organisms 3. All cells come from pre existing cells - That means all cells came from another cell, cells just don't crystallize and appear. 4.Cells contain DNA which is passed from cell to cell when they divide
5. All cell organelles look the same - Like mitochondria looks the same everywhere 6. All flow of life occurs within the cell And that's all you need to know about that, but there's a few more things.
It turned out that a botanist by the name of Matthias Schledion figured out that all plant cells look the same.
Since the cell is living, why in the world does it need energy?
http://cdn. c.photoshelter.com/img- get/I0000YB5LcqBwfVk/s/ 500/400/PX09-013d.jpg
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art